Sunday

Greetings from La-La Land!

So Friday at the Ivy was a bust. One of the Brangelina Brats had a hang nail (or something equally lame) and the whole entourage evaporated before I arrived. Bummer.

But. . .guess what was on my answering machine when I got home? Drum roll, please!

And I quote: “Mr. (name redacted!) can meet with you on Tuesday at 10 a.m. here at the office. We look forward to seeing you.”

Squee! My interview with Damien!

(Pardon me while I get a good old-fashioned case of the vapors. . . . . . . . .okay, I’m back. Winded, but back.)

Just think. Approximately forty-eight hours from now, I'll be breathing the same air as Damien. Can you imagine?? Not only that, (here come the vapors again!) we'll touch for the very first time. I can picture it already. He'll rise from behind his desk...his eyes will light up with male interest...and when he extends his hand to shake mine, I'll allow the moment to linger a tiny bit longer than it should.

Stop right there, Sascha.

See, this is the tricky part--where the finesse of a seductress outscores the impulse of a rookie. The careful thing to remember is that when it comes to the war of love, victory is rarely achieved in the first battle, and instant gratification must often be sacrificed in favor of the short-term goal.

Yep. The goal on Tuesday, my friends, is the job, not the man. But trust me...It's only a matter of time.

Oh, crap. Speaking of time, I'm late. Gotta gussy up for the big to-do at the Malibu Pier tonight. Can you believe it's finally re-opening? And, please. We're talking MALIBU. Think of the celebs! Hell, they don't even have to fire up the Hummer--they can practically walk!

Hm. Maybe Damien'll be there!

Stay tuned...

~Sascha

No comments: