Thursday

Greetings from La-La Land!

Alas, nothing to report on the job front. Can't say I'm surprised, though. With the 3-day weekend approaching, this town's deader than Madonna and Guy's marriage. No doubt Damien's already made his escape, so I'm not likely to hear back until next week.

Que sera sera, y'know? What will be, will be.

And my money's on a favorable answer by Tuesday.

By the way, what is UP with that snotty Jeremy Piven? Do you believe he had the nerve to leave me off the guest list this weekend? I mean, he couldn't still be thinking of that time...oh well, never mind.

Anyway, I'm not about to sit around and mope. Hell, no! I'm escaping myself!

Okay, so I haven't accepted an invitation to cruise the Mediterranean on Tiger's yacht. (I'm still workin' on that one, people.)

But I will be at sea...somewhere...with someone!

Stay tuned...

~Sascha

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Tiger's yacht is something to behold.