Monday

Greetings from La-La Land!

Hey, people. In the words of prescient pop icon Rodney King, can’t we all just get along?

I’m referring, of course, to the mounting tension between the two unions in this town. Personally, I don’t know which one to root for. I mean, come on. SAG? What woman wants to be a member of something called SAG? Perish the thought! And AFTRA? Sounds like a bunch of burly butt-crack types if you ask me.

Politics. What a snooze-fest.

But don’t worry. A little war between Messrs. Hanks and Nicholson’s not about to distract me from the important task of the day…which is to decide on the perfect outfit for tomorrow!

I’m goin’ with what I call understated sexy. Professional, yet subtly alluring. A snap, really. And now that I’ve got that figured out, I’m off to scour the new issue of People for pix of Damien.

Stay tuned…

~Sascha

No comments: